Tuesday, April 20, 2010

J'adore Couture!

I was watching The Devil Wears Prada last night and I realized I haven't posted about any fashion yet, aside from my side strap purse dilemma and Lilly Pulitzer Charity Shift dress. I put together some of my favorite RTW (Ready to Wear)and Couture looks.

Check out New York Magazine website to see downloadable images of the runways hottest collections.

Ellie Saab Spring Couture 2010




Chado Ralph Rucci Couture Spring 2010



















Christian Lacroix Spring Couture 2010



Givenchy Spring Couture 2010



Vivienne Westwood Spring 2010



Valentino Spring Couture 2010

Valentino BY FAR had the best Spring Couture collection that I can't even pick out my favorites. Click the link to check out the collection!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment