Monday, April 19, 2010

Book Club

One of the ingredients to Live Beautiful Recipes is having hobbies. One of the most important is READING! Screw the tv and pick up a damn book! Granted I fail at that phrase constantly, but when I have a good book to read trust me nothing on the tube is as captivating as what I've got in hard copy. So I've decided that towards the end of each month I will reveal the latest book I've read. Aprils is none other than Social Climbers, written by Beth Dunn. It is THEE guilty pleasure of the year and a must read. I had the pleasure of meeting Beth at a Bloggers Lilly Pulitzer dinner back in the winter and scored a signed copy of her book. Sadly it took me this long to get around to reading it because of the backed up books on my list, but it was well worth the wait!



Welcome to a world of designer clothes, committee meetings, glamorous events and the best gossip of the ages! This is Mean Girls grown up!



Me, Beth Dunn and Chelsey at the Blogger Lilly Event at Bahama Breeze

1 comment: